The World Federation of Science & Technology (WFST), an independent organization, is a unit of CSIR. The WFST provides support and services to education professionals and researchers around world, especially those from the developing countries.
WFST is an association of scientists, researchers, professors, directors, managers, and engineers from various fields, including engineering, management, pharmacy, applied science, and mathematics.
WFST helps researchers free of cost by providing research assistance and guidance with the help of its worldwide association members.
The organization aims at undertaking, aiding, co-coordinating, and promoting Research and development. It provides academic and professional guidance in the field of Basic Education, Higher Education as well as in the Technical Education Research.
Apart from this, WFST collaborates with other national & International reputed researcher labs, institutions, organizations and associations for more efficient functioning and fulfillment of its aims.
Approved Projects for Research Grant
1. Simulation and Animation of the n-Body Problem in Four-Bodies
2. Development of a new low power Mashup That Transforms a Smartphone into an Assisted Vision Aid
3. Fast plagiarism detection and analysis in given data.
4. Design and development of AMBA based High performance low latency memory to peripheral interface
5. Research based on low temperature properties of organic superconductors
6. Superfluidity and the Berezinskii-Kosterlitz-Thouless phase in polariton condensates
7. High-precision fundamental atomic, molecular and magnetic and electric physics
8. Development of material and joint models for efficient Electromagnetic Simulation
9. Modelling and design of new semiconductor laser sources for high-power operations
10. High performance Glycated Hemoglobin Sensor
11. Design and development of Low Power and High Efficiency DRAM
12. FPGA based design of a High speed low cost Digital Fuzzy Processor
13. Formulation and evaluation of combinational drugs
14. Survey on biofilm production
15. Research based on improved Decoding Heparan Sulfate Structure-Function
16. Research into structural heart disease based on image processing and microwave.
17. Researcher based on Linear optical processes and coherent control applied to imaging
18. Low power high speed watermarking based on image processing
19. Improve resolution factor in broadcasting by laser